Got an amazing friend who you want to thank but don’t know how?
This got me thinking, what are the other phases we can use to tell that someone who we appreciate them to be in our life.
Here are the 18 Phases to tell him or her how much you appreciates them.
- I trust you.
- You inspire me.
- Thanks for understanding.
- I will treasure our memories.
- You accept me for who I am.
- Your accompany energize me.
- When I am with you, we smile.
- I enjoy your sense of humour.
- Thanks for being a true friend.
- Your presence gives me strength.
- I am who I am because of your support.
- Thanks for enlightening me when I am lost
- I feel comfort when I am hanging out with you.
- Knowing you as my friend, makes me feel proud.
- Your wisdom is what brings me to where I am now.
- Your support is what gives me the courage to move on.
- Thanks for giving me courage to overcome my weakness.
And My TOP Favourite
18. Circumstance brought us together, but it is the choice that keeps us together.
“We meet tones of people in life, but it is the choice of keeping that friend in contact that makes him or her special.”
This is something we should always treasure.
Friends are like a different branch of our family. They share our memories, our pain and our joy.
There are many times where we want to tell them how much we appreciate them but we are lost of words and do not know what to say.
Tell them how much you appreciates them in your life now!