Good Parenting Tips
10 dos and 2 of my all time favorite, total of 12 good parenting tips every parent should know
- Do reward desirable behavior as much as possible by praise, hug or a simple road trip together as a family.
- Do encourage and agree on what behavior is right and wrong.
- Do explain why some actions are not right and should be changed
- Do praise your child when he is making effort to change a bad habit.
- Do be the role model of your child.
- Do share responsibility as parents when raising your child.
- Do remember to be patient when guiding your child.
- Do remember a healthy child needs the beautiful love of both a mother and father, because this is family.
- Do remember not to step in on your other half when one of you is reprimanding your child.
- Do remember love is the best guide when grooming your child.
- Time is priceless so set a side time on a regular basis to do something fun with your child.
- Always remember in their eyes you are always their hero, and no teacher is better than doing what you preach.
Always remember in their eyes you are always their hero, and no teacher is better than doing what you preach.